Sunday, April 12, 2015

Writing a Blog



This seemed like a really good idea when my brother suggested It a week ago.  We were having a nice conversation about my interest in writing.  I have been interested in writing for many years, even started a book or two.  The starting was easy, the finishing was …..

Out of the blue, he says, why don’t you write a blog?  He has had one for several years and has a number of followers.  I didn’t know much about writing a blog but my brother’s excitement was contagious so before I realized what was happening, I had a blog!  Then the work started. 

What to write about that was interesting to write and interesting to a reader?  I won’t list all the ideas that came to me during the night, in the middle of meetings, while commuting to work.  However, my life so far can certainly produce at least a few enjoyable blogs on some of life’s funnier moments – my husband, siblings, siblings-in-law, pets, moving from San Francisco to Duck Lake, Montana which consisted of 32 Blackfeet Indians and 2 Canadian radio stations.   The 4-year degree on the 20-year plan will probably come up at some point.  Sometimes I might need to rant.  After all, I do work with attorneys, and they provide a lot of rant-worthy material. 

So I hope you will grab a glass of wine or cup of coffee and join me whenever you have a chance.  If you feel like responding, I welcome your feedback.


Just once today, look in your mirror and say “Well, Hello Gorgeous!”  

Carole

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps I'll be able to post a comment today.
    Great start! If you ever somehow can't think of a story to share, I can help you recall some! :-D

    ReplyDelete